ShotBox


ShoutMix chat widget

PROJECT

UNDER CONSTRUCTING!!!
WILL NOT UPDATE TILL 2PM PARK JAEBEOM ARE BACK

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD BIOGRAPHY

"2PM Hottest Blood" is from Malaysian HOTTEST.

Q: What does '2PM Hottest Blood' mean?
A:#Maybe, I can't describe it like this#
|=|2PM are JaeBeom, JunSu, NichKhun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, JunHo and ChanSung.
|=| Hottest is what they call us fans.
|=| Blood is mean they are a part of us just like our blood in our body.

#The hold sentence mean '2PM are our Hottest Blood'#

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD
#Officially made on July 30, 2009#

INTRODUCE FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG
Hello, I'm Summer from Malaysia the owner of "2PM HOTTEST BLOOD". I was born on 19 FEB 1991 (Count how old I am *^-^*). I'm still a student in multimedia design (not officially is but going).

What makes me made this blog about 2PM? I made this blog cause I want to share more news about 2PM to more Malaysian so that 2PM will be famous in Malaysia like DBSK does (DBSK and 2PM are difference type okay. Don't ever compare).

For what I wish is that I hope 2PM will came across
this blog. I do have a SHOTBOX on the right side of the blog.


Photobucket

Thursday, September 17, 2009

[CYWORLD] 090913 Another Entry from "Hot Blood" Writer Kim Jin Kyung


12 Sep 2009
Another entry from "Hot Blood" writer Kim Jin Kyung


Again, I am now about to go to sleep as the sun rises.

In this delirious state, I am going to complain once more to the increased number of visitors to my cyworld and staff related to Jaebum

Jaebum?

I have to pause for more than 10 seconds to talk of him. Because I feel so bad...

You're right.. that he wasn't used to the Korean culture/lifestyle... I heard.

I heard.
HEARD
HEARD
HEARD
HEARD
past tense, 'HEARD'

During Hot Blood?
Yes, that Americanized independent mind... there was a bit of that left. Because he was so thorough in taking care of himself...

I am sorry to the close JYP managers...
But you know... that until then Jaebum was still a kid that considered himself an American...

but you know even better that..
during the Hot Blood...
In fact...
when we were filming the most difficult parts...
the one person that all the members relied on was Jaebum...
And as he slowly started to realize what "membership"(**I think here she might have meant teamwork?) meant..
he started to come together with the group

Realizing this...
isn't that why you made him the leader?

Also, can I say something else?

Our staff...
we saw Jaebum's charm after we met him on the island...
that, "because we know that the other members are such great kids..
we just need to make Jaebum realize what teamwork is... that's all we need to do.."
we worked with this feeling in mind..
but
During filming.. Jaebum was the one
that felt the most intensely what teamwork meant..
and after that, like a news that we should be surprised about, we heard
that he became the leader..

You know this...

Do you think the reason why they chose Jaebum (who couldn't even speak Korean
that well) to be the leader was because he was the oldest?

Or, because they saw that he had changed enough to be responsible and
found that he had become a guy who could be responsible for a
group with a majority of Koreans?

I think it's the latter...

Taecyeon, Khun, Junsu, Junho, Chansung, Wooyoung are all guys I love like my own kids.

Because I know them...
I know that they are going to be torn between their personal utopia(?) and awareness for unity..
(**this part.. I kind of didn't understand... I am guessing she means that they're probably going through
a lot trying to think about their own careers but also at the same time feeling like they need to be
unified?)

Please give him back...
I know that even if he's back, we might not be able to see the bright, unselfish, innocent boys that we used to know.
(**here she means in the sense that things are not going to be the same as before)

But.
Even amongst the chaotic public opinion and media...
If Jaebum comes back,
I could predict that they will hold each other and shout
'I'm so happy! Thank you!', and feel the world's greatest happiness
at that moment..

And behind them
Although they are part of a different group,
the faces of Kwon, Seulong, Jinwoon, Changmin, and also Doojoon, Daehun, Liseuchi
come to mind as they will be happy like it's their own group member...

If something worse happens to you guys because I said something like this,
then you should regret that you have introduced me to one of the nicest, honest,
charming kids around...

I am done with what I have to say... If something good results
then even if a problem arises with me,
I will still be thankful...

And this is the last thing I will say about that kid....

Credit: 2pm-online.com, cyworld; Translation courtesy of - Saradah@Soompi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 2PM HOTTEST THEME by Summer Sum Blogger Template by Music Generation