ShotBox


ShoutMix chat widget

PROJECT

UNDER CONSTRUCTING!!!
WILL NOT UPDATE TILL 2PM PARK JAEBEOM ARE BACK

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD BIOGRAPHY

"2PM Hottest Blood" is from Malaysian HOTTEST.

Q: What does '2PM Hottest Blood' mean?
A:#Maybe, I can't describe it like this#
|=|2PM are JaeBeom, JunSu, NichKhun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, JunHo and ChanSung.
|=| Hottest is what they call us fans.
|=| Blood is mean they are a part of us just like our blood in our body.

#The hold sentence mean '2PM are our Hottest Blood'#

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD
#Officially made on July 30, 2009#

INTRODUCE FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG
Hello, I'm Summer from Malaysia the owner of "2PM HOTTEST BLOOD". I was born on 19 FEB 1991 (Count how old I am *^-^*). I'm still a student in multimedia design (not officially is but going).

What makes me made this blog about 2PM? I made this blog cause I want to share more news about 2PM to more Malaysian so that 2PM will be famous in Malaysia like DBSK does (DBSK and 2PM are difference type okay. Don't ever compare).

For what I wish is that I hope 2PM will came across
this blog. I do have a SHOTBOX on the right side of the blog.


Photobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

[TRANS] A supportive thread from Daum Discussion Board - Jay's 4 years in Korea


I thought that it is really supportive and meaningful.. so I decided to share with 2oneday here..


QUOTE
How tough Jay has been through... (Dameunkkol 닮은꼴)

I have never written in a web board like this before but this time I felt so uneasy that I know I have to write something. I'm not good with computers so I'll have to use captioned pictures instead.

On the program 'Let's Sleep Here Tonight' which aired on December 26th, 2008; during an interview section where each 2PM member had to tell their story based on the given topic, Jay talked about his topic, "4 years" which refers to his 4 years in Korea. He revealed the difficulties with living, his feelings towards his mother... and the hardships for a teenager to get through those moments.

While Jay was sharing his story, Taecyeon and Junsu also added that Jay did have a very difficult time then. Jay was not good at Korean and he couldn't get used to Korean food. Jay even cried himself to sleep every day during that time.

However, we can see that Jay is really working hard now. He has reflected on himself and apologized. Somehow, some people aren't accepting his apology and even try to look over his true attention. It's not whether he can speak Korean accurately or not, it's his heart that matters.

Also, why are Wooyoung and Changsung dragged into this misunderstanding when they're both trying to support their fellow member? ㅜㅠ

and...
Fighting!... ㅜㅠ


Reduced: 90% of original size [ 639 x 352 ] - Click to view full image

Due to an entry to the university, he had a conflict with his mother

Reduced: 90% of original size [ 638 x 352 ] - Click to view full image

But one day, his mother told him to try to audition.

Reduced: 90% of original size [ 639 x 353 ] - Click to view full image

2PM Jaebum was discovered by Park Jin Young and was debuted as 2PM.

Reduced: 90% of original size [ 640 x 353 ] - Click to view full image

He has been living by himself in Korea since 2005.

Reduced: 90% of original size [ 639 x 352 ] - Click to view full image

Jaebum then realized how important his family is.

Reduced: 90% of original size [ 640 x 351 ] - Click to view full image

He couldn't speak Korean, and couldn't eat Korean food.

Reduced: 90% of original size [ 639 x 353 ] - Click to view full image

During his first 2 weeks in Korea he cried himself to sleep every day.

Reduced: 90% of original size [ 639 x 353 ] - Click to view full image

To my mother in the States...



But still, there are many bashing comments. Some people replied to those harsh comments with explanations. There are many supportive comments and understanding ones saying that Jay has apologized. It was the past. Jay was put into hard situations when living by himself in a foreign country. More supportive comments are:

- "I'm not HOTTEST. I don't think this issue is that serious...it's shameful..."
- "At first when I read the news I was so dejected...but now I understand. If I have to stay in USA now; I would be so lost, frustrated and I would miss my family too..."
- "I believe that Jay's attitude has been changed a lot now. Please look at the state of the present time."
- "Please forgive Jaebum... Please, I beg you"

- "Jay had done a wrong thing. He and his fans totally admit his mistake upon his personal conversation with his friend a few years ago. However, don’t blame him. Those translated words that seem too exaggerated in meaning. As a fan who is living in the other country for a few years, I really think that he should have corrected his words as a person in a public life. His words seem to include some naughty and improper words that describe Korea in a bad way, but actually he just wanted to say to his friend that his life was very tough and hard to him at that time. As you know, when he was in the States, he used to b-boy with his friends, so his expressions were influenced by his b-boying experience. Of course he is admitting his past mistake and reflecting on him now. As fans, we will listen to any kinds of criticisms if they are reasonable and good to know, and won’t protect him with unconditional supports. We really believe that both unconditional supports and unreasonable criticisms are wrong. Please give a chance to him to show how he is making his efforts to be a better person and how he has been changing from the past. We would like to ask your generous forgiveness. We will always be with him."

CREDIT: Pictures by time2sub2@youtube, Kor-Thai by Tik@2pm-online.com, Thai-Eng by Offogato@2pm-online.com (Thanks to Jache00 for the help), Edited by Tiff@2pm-online.com


The boys work so hard to become who they are now and we the Hottests will never easily let go of them.
Please continue to be strong because you have us..

Thanks to huiting@2oneday.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 2PM HOTTEST THEME by Summer Sum Blogger Template by Music Generation