ShotBox


ShoutMix chat widget

PROJECT

UNDER CONSTRUCTING!!!
WILL NOT UPDATE TILL 2PM PARK JAEBEOM ARE BACK

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD BIOGRAPHY

"2PM Hottest Blood" is from Malaysian HOTTEST.

Q: What does '2PM Hottest Blood' mean?
A:#Maybe, I can't describe it like this#
|=|2PM are JaeBeom, JunSu, NichKhun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, JunHo and ChanSung.
|=| Hottest is what they call us fans.
|=| Blood is mean they are a part of us just like our blood in our body.

#The hold sentence mean '2PM are our Hottest Blood'#

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD
#Officially made on July 30, 2009#

INTRODUCE FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG
Hello, I'm Summer from Malaysia the owner of "2PM HOTTEST BLOOD". I was born on 19 FEB 1991 (Count how old I am *^-^*). I'm still a student in multimedia design (not officially is but going).

What makes me made this blog about 2PM? I made this blog cause I want to share more news about 2PM to more Malaysian so that 2PM will be famous in Malaysia like DBSK does (DBSK and 2PM are difference type okay. Don't ever compare).

For what I wish is that I hope 2PM will came across
this blog. I do have a SHOTBOX on the right side of the blog.


Photobucket

Friday, September 4, 2009

[NEWS] 2PM likes SNSD?


Hottests, it has not been a good week for you. AfterNichkhun revealed his ideal girl type and Taecyeon was revealed as a Yoobin stalker, more heartbreak is being served up by 2PM.

The "beastly" members of famous male idol group, 2PM, each revealed who their ideal girl is on a variety program. Amazingly,
SNSD / Girl's Generation seems to be the goal for the 2PM boys, and who can blame them?

Nichkhun already revealed that YoonA was his ideal girl type, but fellow 2PM memberChansung also revealed that YoonA would be perfect for him. What a Korean drama-esque love triangle there!

The leader of the "beasts"
Jaebeom, revealed that a "sexy, yet cute girl, like Jessicawould be the ideal girl." The leader also serenaded Jessica with a very charismatic dance in order to capture her heart.

Just an idea, but other than her sexy and cute image, I'm sure the fact that Jessica is a fellow West Coast girl plays a part in Jaebeom's decision.

But that's not all! Back in early August, it looks like member
Junho made a move on Sooyoung as well!

But don't think that the boys are the only ones chasing. When Nichkhun was asked about his immense popularity with women, he modestly replied, 'Honestly, there is nothing that special about me. I don't know what charisma is about and I don't think I have it."

Of course his brothers had to make up for his lack of swag. Clown Wooyoung and leader Jaebeom responded with, "Nichkhun is so good looking that he takes that title in our group. What makes him so charming is that he's not only handsome, but so well mannered as well."





Thanks@Jaesu17 for the video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 2PM HOTTEST THEME by Summer Sum Blogger Template by Music Generation