ShotBox


ShoutMix chat widget

PROJECT

UNDER CONSTRUCTING!!!
WILL NOT UPDATE TILL 2PM PARK JAEBEOM ARE BACK

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD BIOGRAPHY

"2PM Hottest Blood" is from Malaysian HOTTEST.

Q: What does '2PM Hottest Blood' mean?
A:#Maybe, I can't describe it like this#
|=|2PM are JaeBeom, JunSu, NichKhun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, JunHo and ChanSung.
|=| Hottest is what they call us fans.
|=| Blood is mean they are a part of us just like our blood in our body.

#The hold sentence mean '2PM are our Hottest Blood'#

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD
#Officially made on July 30, 2009#

INTRODUCE FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG
Hello, I'm Summer from Malaysia the owner of "2PM HOTTEST BLOOD". I was born on 19 FEB 1991 (Count how old I am *^-^*). I'm still a student in multimedia design (not officially is but going).

What makes me made this blog about 2PM? I made this blog cause I want to share more news about 2PM to more Malaysian so that 2PM will be famous in Malaysia like DBSK does (DBSK and 2PM are difference type okay. Don't ever compare).

For what I wish is that I hope 2PM will came across
this blog. I do have a SHOTBOX on the right side of the blog.


Photobucket

Monday, August 24, 2009

[TRANS] Interviews from Elle Girl September Issue, Jay




Three words to describe yourself: I am a person who is energetic, wants to be a good son to my parents and is always trying to be a great person.

Comment on your second album activities: It was very great. We were very excited and pleased when the first song, “Again & Again” in the 2nd album was ranked No.1 in various music programs for the first time since our debut, and luckily the following second song, “I Hate You” turned out a great success, which was also ranked No.1.

What you are into these days: I have had the same hobbies for the past five years - watching dance movies, and doing exercise. Whenever I am too busy to go to the gym, I try to do exercise with dumbbells in a waiting room during short break.

Musicians you want to meet in person: Michael Jackson who passed away recently. This is because not only I love him since I was a kid, but also he is a legendary pop musician. I was shocked when I knew his sudden death from the news. I thought my all schedules on that day would have been cancelled, but it didn’t happen.

Your ’10 out of 10’ ideal woman: I do not care about her physical appearance or figure, but care about her own natural charms. I am attracted to the woman whose natural face looks better.

'Again & Again’, your routine habits: My lips easily dry out, so I often lick them.

Any 2pm members that you thought, at least once, you hated: When Chansung eats up all delicious food by himself or Junsu is late to get in the car while the other members are already in. I do not feel I hate them, but just say “What’s up! Not again”

Only for one day, a singer or a band you want to perform together with as a guest singer: Drunken Tiger. A while ago, I met Tiger JK in one TV music program and I thought he was a cool and great musician. If I have a chance to rap with him, it will be a great honor for me.

What you want to do on your break: I will leave for the States next week to meet my family. I haven’t been there for two years, so my parents are very happy to see me soon. Beside flying time, actual time I stay there is about a week. If I have more time, I want to practice b-boying with an amateur b-boy team in my hometown, or attend a dance battle.

Living as a member of an idol group: I don’t regard myself as an idol, but as a singer who can sing and dance on stage. When I am in a variety show, I try to show my naturalness at all times. I don’t worry about how I appear in a show – actually, I don’t drink and smoke.

One secret of Taecyeon: when 2pm members prepare performance to show their charms in a variety program, Taecyeon often takes care of editing original songs for them. He sometimes puts on make-up by himself.

The most favorite nickname given you from your fans: Actually I have lots of nicknames such as Ba Jae bum [from one of his mistakes when he wrote his family name, Park], Lead-Ja [leader guy], Ba No In [old man who has his family name, ‘Ba’], tearing Jaebum [he tore his tank top during his performance]. Among them, I like “Lead-Ja” the best. This is very unique, and cool when pronounced. Note that this nickname was accidentally made by one old lady at an elder’s college who had heard “leader” in mistake for lead-ja and called Jaebum in that way. At that time, 2pm was to perform for elders at the college in an episode of MBC Every1 Idol Show ‘Tteotda! Geunyeo (Here she comes)’ season 3.

Words that you often say to 2pm members as a leader: I don’t do anything special as a leader to the other 2pm members. I sometimes point out their mistakes in their performance, like “You made a mistake in this part. Can you do better next time?”, but we often say that to each other.

Idea about the next album: Our next album is planned to come out in October, but there is no clear outline for that yet. As you know, “10 out of 10” likely belongs to a hybrid genre, and “Again & Again” is somewhat dark and dreamy. How about if we will sing a cheerful and powerful hip-hop song this time?

Credits: Kor-Eng by Jache00@2pm-online.com, Source: Elle Girl Magazine Sep. Issue

Will be updating as the interviews are being released :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 2PM HOTTEST THEME by Summer Sum Blogger Template by Music Generation