ShotBox


ShoutMix chat widget

PROJECT

UNDER CONSTRUCTING!!!
WILL NOT UPDATE TILL 2PM PARK JAEBEOM ARE BACK

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD BIOGRAPHY

"2PM Hottest Blood" is from Malaysian HOTTEST.

Q: What does '2PM Hottest Blood' mean?
A:#Maybe, I can't describe it like this#
|=|2PM are JaeBeom, JunSu, NichKhun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, JunHo and ChanSung.
|=| Hottest is what they call us fans.
|=| Blood is mean they are a part of us just like our blood in our body.

#The hold sentence mean '2PM are our Hottest Blood'#

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD
#Officially made on July 30, 2009#

INTRODUCE FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG
Hello, I'm Summer from Malaysia the owner of "2PM HOTTEST BLOOD". I was born on 19 FEB 1991 (Count how old I am *^-^*). I'm still a student in multimedia design (not officially is but going).

What makes me made this blog about 2PM? I made this blog cause I want to share more news about 2PM to more Malaysian so that 2PM will be famous in Malaysia like DBSK does (DBSK and 2PM are difference type okay. Don't ever compare).

For what I wish is that I hope 2PM will came across
this blog. I do have a SHOTBOX on the right side of the blog.


Photobucket

Sunday, August 30, 2009

[TRANS] 2PM Sept. Issue of Cosmopolitan Interview, Nichkhun, Chansung, Junho, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junsu


Reduced: 57% of original size [ 1004 x 1276 ] - Click to view full image


2PM
Nichkhun, Hwang Chansung, Lee Junho, Ok Taecyeon, Jang Wooyoung, Kim Junsu
On the 11th of August at 7pm, Jaebum couldn’t make it because of his schedule and Junsu had to wipe the blood from his nose from time to time with a face swollen from a nasal operation. Taecyeon was in pain because of his vocal chords, Chansung and Junho are busy getting ready for the photoshoot. Wooyoung is sleeping on a sofa, Nichkhun is staring into space in his seat. 2PM is currently the busiest, most tired Idols in South Korea. But it had to be them. Because 2PM is the ‘wild idol group’ who upgraded the word ‘beast’.

Even though 2nd album promotions are over, you are still busy
(Chansung) I don’t know how it happened, but we got more schedules at the same time as we ended official promotions. This is a new feeling.
(Junho) People are looking for us so much that it’s strange, the love is almost too much.

Why do you think you are so much busier?
(Nichkhun) Because we film variety shows, go to Thailand often, do interviews, and events, that’s why.
(Taecyeon) My… throat is a bit…
(Junsu) Me, I need to use the bathroom.
(Wooyoung) Okay fine all of you just go go go go go.

It seems that the photoshoot is quieter without the leader
(Wooyoung) For Jaebum hyung, on the outside he looks quite charismatic and seems like the kind of guy that will change the atmosphere, but he also has a rather cheap, totally opposite side to him. It’s quiet today because there’s no one to taunt us. He teases us, makes us look bad, and is noisy anyway.
(Nichkhun) Cause Jaebum hyung says a lot of silly things.
(Wooyoung) His problem is that he thinks he’s really funny when actually people just laugh because they don’t know how else to react.
(Taecyeon)(In a small voice) That’s right. Heuap Heuap Heua…

The reaction for ‘again&again’ from your 2nd album was explosive. It was different from when you ended your 1st album activities..
(Junho) I think filming the variety show helped a lot.
(Nichkhun) For the 1st album if we touched others’ butts and was cheeky, I think we are more popular this time round because we’re serious and sexy. I’m not sure if that’s the reason why but people tell us often that we sexy, we’re manly.

[Caption for picture] There are some men who have re-defined the word ‘beast’. They love their bodies, and are strong and dependable as they expresses their feelings expertly using their bodies. They, whose natural selves are greater than something made-up, are 2PM, Moon Shiners, Drunken Tiger. editor Cho YoonMi

Do you like to hear that you are manly, sexy?
(Junho) I do, but I don’t know because I haven’t heard it much.
(Nichkhun) Of course it’s good to hear.
(Wooyoung) Isn’t being sexy a good thing? On a different note, Khun hyung usually doesn’t speak much at all. I think he’s talking more on purpose today because of the state of our other members. Isn’t it good?

We’re thankful. Haha, he knows when to stop as well. Then how about being told you are beastlike?
(Junho) I like it because it seems like a phrase that expresses 2PM well. Even though they call us that, it’s not the ‘Ugh~ what an animal’ kind of thing.
(Wooyoung) For me, I rejected the idea at first. But then I started to like it because the reactions of everyone around us made ‘beast’ a word to be proud of. I suppose I’m quite proud of the fact that we were the reason that word was upgraded.
(Taecyeon)(Whispering) Me too, the word. Beast. I like it.

What do you think sexiness is?
(Wooyoung) Something that comes out of you when you’re honest and natural.

Reduced: 71% of original size [ 804 x 1030 ] - Click to view full image


=====================================================

[In the photo]
Ok Taecyeon
When do you feel sexy? Standing onstage after hair and makeup.
Your favourite part of your body? Eyebrows and ears. They are different.
Whose body are you most envious of in 2PM? If I had to choose, Chansung.
When do you feel a guy is sexy, even as a guy yourself? I’m never thought of a guy as sexy.
When do you feel the opposite gender is sexy? When they are giving it their all for something.

Nichkhun
When do you feel sexy? When doing a photoshoot
Your favourite part of your body? Lips
Whose body are you most envious of in 2PM? I envy Jaebum’s muscles because he always goes around shirtless in our dorm.
When do you feel a guy is sexy, even as a guy yourself? When sweating it out during excercise.
When do you feel the opposite gender is sexy? When your eyes meet and they smile at you.

Wooyoung
When do you feel sexy? When I’m completely focussing on dancing.
Your favourite part of your body? My thigh muscles
Whose body are you most envious of in 2PM? Not a body, but Khun’s face.
When do you feel a guy is sexy, even as a guy yourself? When they’re sweating.
When do you feel the opposite gender is sexy? When they forehead is moist and wet, except after being rained on.

Kim Junsu
When do you feel sexy? When I go to Daegu.
Your favourite part of your body? Um, my collarbone?
Whose body are you most envious of in 2PM? Nichkhun
When do you feel a guy is sexy, even as a guy yourself? When they dance really well
When do you feel the opposite gender is sexy? Not when they are trying to look sexy, but when they have natural long flowing hair.

Lee Junho
When do you feel sexy? I haven’t yet.
Your favourite part of your body? My butt.
Whose body are you most envious of in 2PM? Park Jaebum’s chest. It’s big and firm.
When do you feel a guy is sexy, even as a guy yourself? When they are covered in the right amount of sweat while dancing.
When do you feel the opposite gender is sexy? When they look at me sexily.

Hwang Chansung
When do you feel sexy? When I’m excercising
Your favourite part of your body? Eyes
Whose body are you most envious of in 2PM? Jaebum hyung’s body muscles.
When do you feel a guy is sexy, even as a guy yourself? When Jaebum hyung dances.
When do you feel the opposite gender is sexy? Haven’t thought about it.


Reduced: 71% of original size [ 806 x 1033 ] - Click to view full image

=================================================

(Nichkhun) Something that shows when you look confident.
(Junsu) Something that comes out when you are highly energetic.

What do you think about the leader who keeps showing off his torso to look sexy?
(Wooyoung) Once he revealed it, I pitied him because everyone wanted to see, but really he’s enjoying himself.
(Nichkhun) I don’t think it’s weird that he does, because he takes care of his body so much that he works out at 3am. Jaebum hyung is hopelessly addicted to working out.

We heard that Chansung, Junho and Nichkhun are building their bodies lately. Then who doesn’t take care of their body?
(Everyone points to Junsu)
(Junsu) The others say that I don’t exercise, but if you ask me, I do. I just don’t ‘work out’ and build muscles, that’s all.

What are your thoughts on the human body as a dance singer?
(Wooyoung) Are you talking about muscles that show on the outside?

No, we’re asking about how it is interpreted to people who are ‘do’ music.
(Wooyoung) I know that a musician’s body is something extremely important. Because through your body you can sing, dance, express yourself.
(Junho) I think in our situation, where we do acrobatic dance, there is more of a need to show our bodies compared to people in other music genres.
(Chansung) I think, for people who do music, the way you train your body differentiates on what message you send out. If you have to show more dance moves, your body should be slim and muscular, so your bodyline looks better and the song reaches out to more people. If you have to sing a song concentrating on the vocal part, you should increase your body fat to let you breath better. Because you can sing better if you know have a bigger lung capacity. I think for us, 2PM, it’s important that our bodylines are sharp as we’re a group that performs often.

You say the body is important, but what will you do if you’re sick and hurt all the time like this?
(Wooyoung) That’s just because Junsu hyung doesn’t take care of himself very well. Jaebum hyung and I also have a slight nasal problem, but Junsu hyung suffered from it a lot more than us. But his face is a lot cuter now, probably because of the operation he had done.
(Junsu)(Lowering his mask) I’m sick, you know? Wah wah.
(Nichkhun) Now I see that he really has become more adorable! Hehe. Anyway we all have to get better. Especially because Taecyeon hurt his voice doing the rap part for ‘I Hate You’ while trying to make it strong and low.
(Wooyoung) We shouldn’t be sick. Anyhow, we’re all kiddos that need some care. I say.

Cr: Kor-Eng Janne@Madam2pmsubs, Coordinator Cassina@2pm-online.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 2PM HOTTEST THEME by Summer Sum Blogger Template by Music Generation