ShotBox


ShoutMix chat widget

PROJECT

UNDER CONSTRUCTING!!!
WILL NOT UPDATE TILL 2PM PARK JAEBEOM ARE BACK

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD BIOGRAPHY

"2PM Hottest Blood" is from Malaysian HOTTEST.

Q: What does '2PM Hottest Blood' mean?
A:#Maybe, I can't describe it like this#
|=|2PM are JaeBeom, JunSu, NichKhun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, JunHo and ChanSung.
|=| Hottest is what they call us fans.
|=| Blood is mean they are a part of us just like our blood in our body.

#The hold sentence mean '2PM are our Hottest Blood'#

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD
#Officially made on July 30, 2009#

INTRODUCE FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG
Hello, I'm Summer from Malaysia the owner of "2PM HOTTEST BLOOD". I was born on 19 FEB 1991 (Count how old I am *^-^*). I'm still a student in multimedia design (not officially is but going).

What makes me made this blog about 2PM? I made this blog cause I want to share more news about 2PM to more Malaysian so that 2PM will be famous in Malaysia like DBSK does (DBSK and 2PM are difference type okay. Don't ever compare).

For what I wish is that I hope 2PM will came across
this blog. I do have a SHOTBOX on the right side of the blog.


Photobucket

Friday, August 14, 2009

[NEWS] Another Nuna singer surrenders to Jaebum


Yuri of Cool “2PM’s Jaebum is my ideal!”


(irrelevant omitted)

The group called 'Cool' has made an appearance on KBS Joy “Handsome Guys Carriage”. Yuri who has been known of her honesty said that Jaebum was her ideal.

To answer the producer’s question “At the moment idol groups are greatly active in the industry so do you have any idols in mind?”, Yuri said “Recently I have an eye for 2PM’s Jaebum” and also added “Most of idols are either pretty or cute but Jaebum is rough like a man. Because of his charming muscles, precisely he’s my ideal”

Later, MC Shin Jung Hwan jokingly asked “Then if Jaebum asked you out would you date him?”. Showing how much she adored him, Yuri replied“Of course!”
This will be broadcast on Aug 13 at 11.10 p.m.
Credit: Kor-Eng by Muize@2pm-online.com, Source:Artsnews

--of course Leadja makes many noonas and dongsaengs fall for him!!! That's our HOTTEST Leadja!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 2PM HOTTEST THEME by Summer Sum Blogger Template by Music Generation