ShotBox


ShoutMix chat widget

PROJECT

UNDER CONSTRUCTING!!!
WILL NOT UPDATE TILL 2PM PARK JAEBEOM ARE BACK

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD BIOGRAPHY

"2PM Hottest Blood" is from Malaysian HOTTEST.

Q: What does '2PM Hottest Blood' mean?
A:#Maybe, I can't describe it like this#
|=|2PM are JaeBeom, JunSu, NichKhun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, JunHo and ChanSung.
|=| Hottest is what they call us fans.
|=| Blood is mean they are a part of us just like our blood in our body.

#The hold sentence mean '2PM are our Hottest Blood'#

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD
#Officially made on July 30, 2009#

INTRODUCE FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG
Hello, I'm Summer from Malaysia the owner of "2PM HOTTEST BLOOD". I was born on 19 FEB 1991 (Count how old I am *^-^*). I'm still a student in multimedia design (not officially is but going).

What makes me made this blog about 2PM? I made this blog cause I want to share more news about 2PM to more Malaysian so that 2PM will be famous in Malaysia like DBSK does (DBSK and 2PM are difference type okay. Don't ever compare).

For what I wish is that I hope 2PM will came across
this blog. I do have a SHOTBOX on the right side of the blog.


Photobucket

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

[NEWS] 2PM Taecyeon reminisces Big Bang's TOP in 'My Ear's Candy' MV


TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS



2PM Taecyeon showed off his masculinity in singer Baek Ji Young’s ‘My Ear’s Candy’ music video, a song he took a part in.

2PM was called ‘Beast idol’ before, starting from the time they had their 2nd album out. ‘My Ear’s Candy’ music video has received many people’s attentions through the revealing of 2 previews.

The music video, recently released, grabbed many fans’ attentions by connecting everything shown on the 1st and 2nd previews. Especially Taecyeon’s image with his hair combed over reminisced the image of Big Bang’s TOP, who took a part in Uhm Jung Hwa’s ‘D.I.S.C.O’ and performed on stage with her.

‘My Ear’s Candy,’ a song about how the soft words being whispered to the ear is like candy, united Baek Ji Young’s unique voice tone and Taecyeon’s deep voice.

The netizens responded, “I expected a lot after watching the previews and he was, of course, handsome,” “I’m jealous of Baek Ji Young,” and “I can’t wait for their performance together.”

On the other hand, only a day after Baek Ji Young’s mini-album ‘Ego,’ which includes ‘My Ear’s Candy,’ was released online and offline on August 13, 2009, it took 1st place in the music charts. Baek Ji Young will officially make her comeback through MBC’s ‘Show! Music Core’ on August 15, 2009.

CREDITS: Newsen + qtkrngal515 @ 2oneday.com (trans)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 2PM HOTTEST THEME by Summer Sum Blogger Template by Music Generation