ShotBox


ShoutMix chat widget

PROJECT

UNDER CONSTRUCTING!!!
WILL NOT UPDATE TILL 2PM PARK JAEBEOM ARE BACK

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD BIOGRAPHY

"2PM Hottest Blood" is from Malaysian HOTTEST.

Q: What does '2PM Hottest Blood' mean?
A:#Maybe, I can't describe it like this#
|=|2PM are JaeBeom, JunSu, NichKhun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, JunHo and ChanSung.
|=| Hottest is what they call us fans.
|=| Blood is mean they are a part of us just like our blood in our body.

#The hold sentence mean '2PM are our Hottest Blood'#

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD
#Officially made on July 30, 2009#

INTRODUCE FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG
Hello, I'm Summer from Malaysia the owner of "2PM HOTTEST BLOOD". I was born on 19 FEB 1991 (Count how old I am *^-^*). I'm still a student in multimedia design (not officially is but going).

What makes me made this blog about 2PM? I made this blog cause I want to share more news about 2PM to more Malaysian so that 2PM will be famous in Malaysia like DBSK does (DBSK and 2PM are difference type okay. Don't ever compare).

For what I wish is that I hope 2PM will came across
this blog. I do have a SHOTBOX on the right side of the blog.


Photobucket

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

[FANS] Just read it


When I suddenly hold his hand

-flinch- "... you scared me" and smiles - Leader Jay
"You've been around haven't you ?" - Teasing his GF, Junsu
doesnt even notice her holding his hand because he nis busy looking at someother girl - Animal Taec
"Your hand is very soft and pretty" - Gentleman Khun
doesn't hide his happiness - adorable wooyoung
no expression - chic Junho
"dont touch my hand, this is the hand of a professional gamer of the world" - Lost in the thought of computer games, Chansung

1. When I faint infront of 2PM

- "(name)!!! babe, you're ok, right?? " + runs to the hospital with her on his back - Jay
- " wh. what the f!! (name) are you okay??? " - is too shocked to do much - Junsu
- holds her using all his strength to get her to the hospital - taec
- Crying. - khun ** you know they make khun a baby in these things, i know there's a man in him
- keeps on talking to me who doesnt respond - 911 - Junho
- "!&^#%!*@#!)@&#^!" using all sorts of swear words because he doesnt know what to do
- wooyoung who just panics and calls his mom and asks what he should do

2.When a pedo keeps staring at his GF

- "This is a conspiracy!! " - Jayy
- "babe , are you cold - hug-?" makes his every motion obvious that she has a bf already - Junsu
- already busy looking at other girls - taec
- "you want to die? -threathens the man-" Junho
- Just beats the man up - chansung
- gives the man his "scarey look" - adorable khuniee
- just walks off - wooyoung


3. Going to meet 2PM's parents

- gives his girl a kiss - jay
- is very proud of his girl in front of his parents - junsu
- as soon as taec walks in with his girl, his mom says " t..t..taec.. you didnt cause another 'accident ' d.. did you"
- "mom! this is your daughtor in law~" adorable wooyoung
- "girl friend." - and just walks off
- "She eats just as much as me!" Chansung
- khun who just stays by her side so she wont feel uncomfortable


4. When i meet up with a guy friend and he greets me with a hug

- "you guys are really close? " his expression is dark and gives my friend a glare
- " (name!) you only belong in my arms!" - doesnt hide his fustration - Junsu
- " i can hug any girl i want but you can only hug me " - playboy taec
- greets my friend kindly - pure khun who doesnt think much of it
- wooyoung who pulls me away
- junho who gets pissed off at me afterwards
- chansung who goes up to my friend and says "let go."

5. When i came into 2pm's house during a storm and my clothes are wet, he gives me his clothes to change into, but when i went to change, i didnt close the door shut

-"woah.. woah.. woah.." jay who gets exited
- " cl..close the door!" junsu who gets embarassed
- khun whos eyes get round and just keeps on looking , when his girl friend sees him " khunnie didnt see anything T-T"
- Just comes in and hugs me - beast teac
- "omg omg omg... - stares for a while - omg omg omg.." just keeps staring - wooyoung
- just closes the door and starts working out ... junho.. to do what?
- too busy to look, must play games - chansung


6. When i ask him to hug me

- " really??" like he's been waiting for it - jay
- "if i hug you , you have to give me a kiss in return " - romantic junsu
- "hehehhehehe, are you ready ?" and starts walking towards his gf doing his eyebrow thing - i dont think its a hug he's going for - taec
- who just does it - khun
- wooyoung who says " can you come to me?"
- Junho who acts like he doesnt want to but doesnt let go
- can we move on to the next level in our relationship? - chansung

7. When i suddenly go in for a kiss

- makes the most out of the moment - jay
- junsu who backs away saying " the guy is supposted to do things like this" and kisses her
- pulls her into his room - beast taec
- is really shy - wooyoung
- junho who wants more than a kiss but repects his gf
- chansung who turns off his game and kisses his gf

please give credit if your taking this :)

Credits to Naver & bajaebum@2Oneday.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 2PM HOTTEST THEME by Summer Sum Blogger Template by Music Generation