ShotBox


ShoutMix chat widget

PROJECT

UNDER CONSTRUCTING!!!
WILL NOT UPDATE TILL 2PM PARK JAEBEOM ARE BACK

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD BIOGRAPHY

"2PM Hottest Blood" is from Malaysian HOTTEST.

Q: What does '2PM Hottest Blood' mean?
A:#Maybe, I can't describe it like this#
|=|2PM are JaeBeom, JunSu, NichKhun, TaecYeon, Wooyoung, JunHo and ChanSung.
|=| Hottest is what they call us fans.
|=| Blood is mean they are a part of us just like our blood in our body.

#The hold sentence mean '2PM are our Hottest Blood'#

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD
#Officially made on July 30, 2009#

INTRODUCE FROM THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG
Hello, I'm Summer from Malaysia the owner of "2PM HOTTEST BLOOD". I was born on 19 FEB 1991 (Count how old I am *^-^*). I'm still a student in multimedia design (not officially is but going).

What makes me made this blog about 2PM? I made this blog cause I want to share more news about 2PM to more Malaysian so that 2PM will be famous in Malaysia like DBSK does (DBSK and 2PM are difference type okay. Don't ever compare).

For what I wish is that I hope 2PM will came across
this blog. I do have a SHOTBOX on the right side of the blog.


Photobucket

Friday, August 7, 2009

[CAFE] CHANSUNG: !!!!^^


DO NOT TAKE OUT UNLESS RETRANSLATING INTO ANOTHER LANGUAGE.

여러분 안녕하세요 !
Hello everyone !
Apa khabar semua!

이렇게 글로 뵙는건 오랜만이네요 ^^ ㅋㅋ
It's been a while since I've talked to you guys through this ^^ keke
Sudah lama saya tak bercakap dengan semua di sini ^^ keke

저희 2PM Again & Again과 니가밉다 까지 너무나도 많은 사랑주시고
Thank you for your continuous love for 2PM's Again & Again and I Hate You.
Terima Kasih kerana menguatkan 2PM Again & Again dan I hate you.

또 받아서 너무나도 감동이었고 1위 한순간 마다 감격이었습니다
To receive this was all too emotional and each time we placed 1st was a memorable moment.
Bertapa kali kita mendapati tempat pertama itu ialah kenangan kami.

이렇게 많은 사랑을 받은 앨범을 마무리하니 너무나도 아쉽기도하고 어쩌면 나중에는 그립기도 하겠네요^^
Receiving this much love for an album and having closure on our promotions is a bit sad. Maybe later on we'll miss it. ^^
Menerima banyak kasih sayang daripada satu album and membuat penutupan untuk album ini adalah sedih. Tapi ia akan di lupakan. ^^

갑자기 평소에 저답지 않은 맨트들에 손가락이 바쁘네요 ㅋㅋㅋ^^
Suddenly words that I normally don't say are pouring themselves out as my fingers are busy typing away kekeke ^^
Perkataan yang saya tidak selalu cakap saya telah bercakap disini.

그리고 여러분
And also everyone
Dan juga semua

여러분이 2PM의 팬이라는거 2PM좋아한다는거
That you like 2PM and you are a fan of 2PM
Kamu ialah 2PM punya fans

항상 자랑스럽게 여기도록 자랑스럽게 보이도록
We'll make you be proud of that title to something that's worthy.
Membanggakan kamu semua adalah barang yang bernilai.

열심히 노력할께요...
We'll work hard hard for it to happen...
Kita akan berkerja kuat bagikan ia jadi...

사랑합니다 Hottest♡
I love you Hottest♡
Saya suka Hottest♡

2PM - Hottest = 0
2PM - Hottest = 0


언제나 함께해요^ㅡ^♥
Let's always stay together ^ㅡ^♥
Jom kita bersama-sama ^ㅡ^♥

CREDITS: 2PM fancafe (SOURCE), jiwon @ 2OD (TRANS)


Taec wrote his the day after they ended promotions (July 20, 2009)
Chansung wrote this the day after Taec's (July 21, 2009)
Sorry this is really late but let's hope they update more, yes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

 

2PM HOTTEST BLOOD. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved 2PM HOTTEST THEME by Summer Sum Blogger Template by Music Generation